For Fans of CG and MHM

Discuss Other Games Here That Don't Have a Section For Them
{DOU}Cygnus

For Fans of CG and MHM

Unread post by {DOU}Cygnus »

I just pulled this off of the Redeemer Insanity forum for those of us who also play on Hermskii's servers....

"Posted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 3:16 pm Post subject: Starting from Scratch, chaulk another drive up to Maxtor...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yep, the server box has bad sectors on the last Maxtor drive I'll ever buy. I'm having it replaced and will be building CG and MHM from scratch. Luckily I'm on vacation all of this week! The server is up right now but the PowerMax software urges me to back it up now since it reports it's about to totally fail. I'm not going to because I like the idea of doing it again from the beginning. I'll go and get another drive like the one in my player box. I think it is a Samsung or Hitachi or something. It is so quiet you can't tell when it's being written too and it's fast fast fast! I just wanted to give ya'll a heads that the server will be down soon for several days. I came in and found it locked up today and that is what got me wondering so I tested it to make sure and sure enough it FAILED! Later all.

Unread post by Moon »

Thanks Xerxes

:wink: :tfrag:
-------------------o00o---°(_)°---o00o----------------------

Return to “Other Games Of Interest”